L2O Seafood Restaurant **
2300 North Lincoln Park W, Chicago, IL 60614
Mon 6-10 PM, Tues-Wed: Closed, Thurs 6-10 PM, Fri 5:30-11 PM, Sat: 5-11 PM, Sun: 5:30-9:00 PM
Sommelier: Aaron McManus
Kitchen: Matthew Kirkley, Robert Broskey, Thomas Schnell, Andrew Acker
- mussel tart, lemon, parsley
- pomme soufflée, salt cod, coffee, bergamot
- langoustine, pickled lemon, lardo, pea
- kusshi oyster, green apple, noilly prat, celery
- ocean trout, fines herbes, citrus confit, chartreuse
- periwinkle, jamón iberico, pumpernickel, watercress
- abalone, royale of sweet corn, chorizo, truffle
- galinette, crab butter, licorice, crithmum
- turbot, royal trumpet, red onion, matelote
- apricot, génépi, marshmallow, black lime
- cream puff, chartreuse
- melon, yogurt, tapioca, apricot
- chocolate, lemon, brioche, olive oil
We believe that wine can turn a great dining experience into a spectacular one. Whether ordered by bottle or by glass, the wine at L2O is designed to enhance our cuisine. Our approach to wine mirrors the warm, intimate elegance of our dining room.
Working closely with the L2O culinary team, as well as the best importers, wineries, and vignerons, L2O strives to ensure that every sip contributes to your meal. We have assembled one of the best white wine and Champagne lists in the country, as well as a red collection that beautifully complements our cuisine.
Our hand-crafted cocktails, which combine premium spirits with fresh ingredients, make perfect aperitifs to begin your evening at L2O. Some represent our takes on classic libations with house-made bitters, cordials, and syrups. Others are wholly original concoctions that are balanced in flavor, tailored to the season, and frequently built table-side.
Award Winning,Bar,Dinner,Fine Dining
Pricey - $36 - $60